How can I tone my quad thigh muscles?

I have been doing cross-trainers and treadmills a lot lately. and I can't help but to notice that I haven't been 'loosing weight' on my legs, but my quad muscles(front thigh muscles) have grown big and ugly.... now I have a hideous 'curve' on the front of my thigh.... Are there any exercises out there that can just tone my legs without gaining any big muscles?

Favorite Answer

thats kind of a oxymoron, like you cant work your legs without building muscle.

although, if you do wish do cut down on the bigness of your legs, than just keep running. Dont do weights that will work the thighs, just run. Thats all you can do.

dont bend your knees or anything of that motion (ie. Squating) just look at runners, they have slim and sleek bodies just because they run. just make sure your running for longer distances, and not short. even if your at a jogging pace, make sure its for a long time, cuz its those muscles that wont get you lookin like you have football player thighs

"How much can you bench?" If you is likely to be rich just get finding a dollar for each time some body requested you that! Make use of this plan https://tr.im/DD9US in order to impress them.

How much do you benchis turned therefore important and for this reason people are continually seeking to increase their bench. Nothing feels just like putting still another dish to the bar when it's your change to use the benchin your gym.

The Critical Bench program will allow you to enhance your benchwith the 5x5 technique. 5x5 approach means you will do the exact same weight for 5 associates of 5 sets. You wish to locate a weight that will weakness you by the final representative of the final set. This kind of instruction puts great number of stress on your muscles and they have nothing else to accomplish but react and become stronger.

I think you must have to join a good gym for building quad muscles.

Are you looking to incorporate 50lbs to your bench? What about in 10 weeks? This is what you would get with this particular simple lockout program https://tr.im/icNdO .

The Critical Bench program is indeed superior that the vast number of baseball instructors around the state embrace this type of teaching for their athletes.

This system is not merely used to help raise the benchpress but different element comes also, such as the zero and deadlift.

simple knee bends without using any weights will keep your legs firm as far as the hideous curve it is more than likley muscle embrace it you find it will add to the fullness of your legs