promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What were you doing at midnight?

I was having sparkling cider with my husband and 9 year old son. Watching Dick Clark.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

watching tv, nothing special (again, im sick, i cant really do anything fun)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It's not midnight on the west coast yet. I'm going to having sparkling grape juice with my two kids and watch Dick Clark. Happy New Year!

• 1 decade ago

I think I was the only college student that didnt go home for the holidays, I sat at home with my puppy and watched Dick Clark.

• 1 decade ago

With my daughter and cat and dog outside watching fireworks. Believe or not none of the 3 are afraid of loud noises.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Abby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My 12-year-old son and I were watching Carson Daly, snacking, and drinking Diet Coke!

• amazon
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, I'd be either making love to this guy from Hawaii, but he has a girlfirend and last time I saw him was in March. So, I'm sitting here and typing away at my computer.

• 1 decade ago

I was in my aunts country club, celebrating with my parents, grandmother, grandfather, aunt, uncle, some friends of them, my sister, my cosines, my aunts cute dog and me. we were like 23 people, and then it was great when everybody started to throw the fireworks. for the 2007 I wish to find happiness.

• M S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Rang in the New Year with a bunch of tweenage girls who are here for my daughter's 13th birthday.

• 1 decade ago

working

• DG
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Standing outside listening to the fireworks!!

• 1 decade ago

Killing a bottle of Spumante with the wife and a bottle of Bacardi with me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.