What are you drinking to ring in the New Year?

Me. . .I am trying a BluCreek Blueberry Ale. . .it's not too shabby. I'd rather a Guinness :(

Update:

Hey, Bushiwarr! I picked it up at this great little store a block from my house. They have a great, eclectic selection of wine and beers.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I drank my old favorite(from before I discovered Guinness), just a plain old Michelob Light. I'm a beer person, always have been....I've still got some Guinness in my fridge since I didn't drink it if you can make it to Florida! ;)

Source(s):
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A Crush red cream soda and a caffeine free Pepsi.

And I didn't 'ring in' the New Year, as I don't celebrate secular holidays. It's merely a clock change that brings me a new day with more opportunities to serve Jehovah, Sovereign Lord of the Universe.

• 1 decade ago

Sparkling Grape Juice

• I am having a diet coke with Lime!

Earlier I had a frozen fruit drink. It had a banana, a peach, a pear, 9 frozen strawberries, 11 frozen blackberries, 12 frozen red raspberries and an apricot mixed with 2 ounces of pulpy orange juice.

It is very good and good for you!

Happy New year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bacardi and Mellow Yellow...not a favorite by any means, but I didn't get to the liquor store, so I was at the mercy of what I had on hand. Also had a few glasses of cheap Spumante.

• 1 decade ago

Bubbleeeeeeee Baby.

• 1 decade ago

Milk

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Egg Nog

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bacardi 151 and coke

• amazon
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I quit drinking a year and a half ago, but if I was drinking I would have to go to a whiskey and coke or a Pearl diver.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.