Cliff asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Is Walmart open on New Years?

I've looked around and couldn't find any answers. I was hopeing one of you guys might know.

Favorite Answer

yea I was their today and asked I think a lot of stores are open New Years at regular hours

• ?

The only day Walmart is closed during the entire year is from 6 pm Christmas Eve to 6 am the day after Christmas.

The Wal-mart near my house is close one day out of the year, they close 6pm on Christmas Eve-Closed all day long during Christmas day-and they're open 24 hours the rest of the year. Hope the year 2007, is filled w/ joy and good cheer for you all. Happy n' Blessed New Year!!!!

Yes Wal Mart is Open New Year's Day. The only day the close is Christmas Day. If you work overnight you would be off Christmas Eve and work Christmas night your normal overnight schedule.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Walmart is open everyday of the year. I went to Walmart on Christmas, I've been on New Years. They never close!

I think so. I think the one where I live near closes early at 6:00 PM. I am glad because I need a few things, but I think it would suck to work there and have to work the holiday. Hope this helps.

Go to a Wal Mart store on New Year's day to find out unless you cannot think of a solution

It depends on where you are. Some are open 24 hours 365 days a year... others close every chance they get, like the one local to me. :(

Yes almost all Wal-Marts will be open today on New Years. It depends on your location though.

Source(s): current Wal-Mart employee
  • Dyan

You bet. They only close a couple days a year and New Years is not one of them.