Teenage Drama!?

There is this fantastic girl that I go to school with that caught my attention awhile back. I have never been very good about talking to girls I like, but i find my self always talking to her every chance I get. I think about her all the time and I dream about asking her out. I dont know what to do and desperatly hope that i can get some great advise, but remember, we are only in high school.

• Joho
    Favorite Answer

go and ask her out. good luck and have a happy new year.

well..how long ago did u meet her and if u think she is really the true

1 4 u then u should calm down relax and take a deep breath then when u get enough self confidince ya need to go over to and ask her out once u start talking theres no going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u wont have 2 do it again!!!

yea that wasn't much help! @_@

• Tess

If you haven't talked to her yet, find common ground or compliment her to break the ice. Get to know her more, and if you still like her (and she's for sure single) then just go for it! Otherwise, you might regret what could have been. Happy new year

do i know you ? sorry just had to ask BC i know a boy just like that. we go to school and were both in high school. but any ways just ask her out or get a friend that is close to you to ask her out for you and see how that works

Just ask her out, dont be scared, I didnt take any risks at school and regret it.

Go for it.

just try to be around her, help her out whenever possible, talk to her, but if all still failed, then there's nothing much to be done already. cos things like that is difficult to control.

*please visit my latest question. thank you.

try to make friends with her, compliment her, (but not too wildly) and ask her out. doesnt mean wedding bells have to ring... but it might make the best months of your life if you go out with her!

ask her out some where small

gather up all your guts and ask her for a date.

ASK HER OUT, IF SHE SAYS NO THAN SHE ISN'T WORTH IT!!!