Where are my dentures? i can't seem to find the dadgummed things?

please help me

Favorite Answer

(Assuming you've already checked in your mouth...)

Did you check the freezer? I'm not sure how, but I left my car keys in there once. Hey, it's worth a shot. Best of luck.

Source(s): Sadly, personal experience.

Told you not to scream from the top of the roller coaster. They fell out and now the ride is stopped until the guys can find them.

That happened to us at Disney, we got stuck in line because someone lost their dentures on the ride.

One time I got drunk and threw up in the toliet and flushed the toliet and sure **** I flushed my dentures down the drain, it was just a partial 3 teeth , my 3 front teeth!!!!!

Think back to the last time you saw them and go from there. Look up and roll your eyes back and forth from side to side while looking at the ceiling. This stimulates the part of your brain that controls memory and maybe you will remember.

An ex co worker of mine lost her dentures once. Her husband found them in her vagina. True story I swear or at least that's what she said. :-)

check at my brother's house.

He likes women with dentures but insists that they take them out when the go to bed together!

First of all don't panic. You can't swallow them. You don't say how they became lost but memory has better recall when you are in the same circumstances. if you were drunk get drunk again and give it another go.

They're in the garbage with your food.

ha ha on the roof maybe?

did u put them on E-Bay?