A Question for the most intelligent answerers!?

Hi,

I am very new at this and I don't know what to do? Can someone please help me with a bit of kind or suggesting words?

I am really 13 years old, not a day over!

And the following question is NOT A JOKE!

Ever since I was about seven, I would like to wear diapers. I still do occasionally and find nothing wrong with it...it doesnt harm anyone does it?

Why do I like to do this? Is it wrong to do? Do you know someone that does this to? Is it a medical condition or a 'fettish"?

I can't go to my parents for this one...Please help me!

Favorite Answer

maybe your just wishing for a time gone by

Source(s): or physco therapy

What you have is a fetish know as Infanitlism. You are definitely not alone in your desire to do this and you are not hurting anyone by doing it. You can find many websites that talk about this if you want to learn more. The only problem with this fetish is how others will treat you if they find out. I'd suggest not telling anyone.

Source(s): I started wearing diapers at about the same age that you did and still wear them occasionally, I'm 36 now.

It is probably because it has become like a "blanket"..... Remember Linus from Charlie Brown?....... As old as he was, he always had to have that blanket.....

the blanket is symbolic of protection.... and you feel the need to have that form of comforting protection next to your bottom.....

I see nothing wrong with that....... There are diapers that are made for older people too.......

You may outgrow it.... but if you don't, then, you might want to consider how to discuss this with someone who can help......

Your sister,

Ginger

There's something wro.ng with your story. How do fit, in the first place in a baby diaper, unless there is big diaper for teenagers. Secondly, do you buy them, steal them or borrow them?

And if your story is right, then i think there's nothing wrong with you.

Peace

OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) might be the answer to that. You will need to talk to someone at school if you can't talk to your parents. A dean or counselor would be good cause they can recommend a caring person for you to talk to.

Freud might suggest that you were in the 'anal' stage, where you are focusing on things to do with this stage i.e. the wearing of nappies relates to this stage. You would remain in this stage until you move onto the next stage (the Phallic Stage).

If you are interested, you could look up Freud + Psychosexual Stages of Development on google. But please don't categorise yourself, just use this as another way of looking at your situation.

I find it hard to believe that you are 13 and know what the word fetish means...Come on now tell the truth and be honest!

I think it's a fetish. as you say, you like it, find nothing wrong with it, certainly doesnt harm anyone. So its not a disorder. Just a fetish. Cheers.

As long as your not filling them, I see nothing wrong with it. It's just like somebody carrying their security blanket.

Happy crapping.