Tingling Legs?

I'm twenty three and fairly healthy. However, quite often I get a "tingling" or "spider crawling" sensation in my legs when I sit for long periods. This is especially strong when I first wake up. I thought it may be RLS but I wasn't sure and thought one of you may know.

Favorite Answer

RLS would have been my first guess, Diabetes would have been my second. Good Luck

could be that or bad circulation or even nerve dammage from something like undiagnosed diabetes. only your doctor can be sure, most likely rls though and you need to move around more in the evening.

you may want to get that checked,their are a few disorders that these are the signs of that require attention and exercises so do go see a Dr you weight and family history will play a factor in assessment

I guess it's like when your legs fall asleep. No big deal. I hate how they have a medicine for every little thing. Everyone's on something these days.

talk to your doctor it sounds like you have rls they can offer some helpful hints to relieve that. I take pills and they work really well!

Bad circulation, go to doctor and have test done.They use a blood pressure cuff on your ankles to measure blood pressure.

i have RLS it sounds like you have it. ask your doctor about it and they will probaly give you some medicine it workede for me. i hate RLS, it bothers me so bad.

Could be a pinched nerve in your spine. I get them when my back is out. Find a good chiropractor.

bad cerculation

your guess is right. check w/ your dr. to make sure.