Can drinking milk cause your immune system to reject an immunization?

Since the cows in America are administered a kind of hormone similar to that of steriods, can this have an adverse effect on your body?

Favorite Answer

There is something to the question that you are asking.

I heard a speech once and they guy that was talking said that the menstrual cycles of girls was starting earlier than it was 40 years ago and he attributed this to the hormones added to cows. He further stated that vegetarians did not have some of the same 'symptoms' that the rest of the population was experiencing. It was very interesting to say the least. (did not stop me from enjoying a nice steak after the presentation however). As luck would have it, I have no idea what this guys credentials were, but the story seemed like a plausable one to me. I would think that there has to be SOMETHING affected from same. I guess the question would be do the risks outweight the benefits.

Also, dont know if you are looking for alternatives but SILK SOY is an excellent milk alternative (no hormones) and it tastes great (at least the vanilla one does). Dont know what it is like with cereal however but it is slightly more expensive than regular milk

As far as immunizations go, I have no idea. But milk, dairy products, and beef are greatly effected by the hormones (growth hormones) that are given to cattle. And the are EXACTLY the same hormones that people on steroids (legal and illegal) take. All of that is in the cow, and therefore goes into our food supply. The only way to avoid it is organic choices, which can be hard to find and generally cost quite a bit more than the common store shelf varieties. I know sometimes immunizations have proteins from the eggs they are grown in, but I do not know if milk would have anything to do with it.

I'm not sure but I would advise looking into it b/c steroids are becoming a big issue these days.

No, but INO, all dairy products suck! Dairy is unhealthy.

No

uh no i hope not

wouldn't think so.