CJB asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

How do I clean a BRUSHED stainless steel bread box?

I got it for Christmas and it's not the shiny kind and I don't won't to scratch it.

Favorite Answer

Use a stainless steel cleaner. You can buy it either as a container of stainless steel wipes (good for quick cleaning when it's not too dirty) or as a liquid in a bottle (you'd use a clean rag to apply it and then buff it - not as much effort as it sounds).

• ?

Stainless Steel Bread Box

There is stuff they sell on the market for stainless steel appliances, it comes in little bottles, and has the directions right on them. I would check Sears, or any other major appliance stores. It's not expensive and you only use a little at a time. It will look brand new.

Use regular soap and water. There are stainless steel cleaners on the market as well. Whenever its wet, make sure you dry it so there are no water marks on it.

Stainless steel cleaner; which is available at just about any grocer, volume store, or grocery.

White distilled vinegar is an acid and will make it shine.

WINDEX AND A PAPERTOWEL.