Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

In need of men advice..?

have this guy who

s acting pirculiar... there was one occasion.. that while I was talking to him.. he didn't give any eye contact, the entire time we talked , then I noticed he had his hands in his hoodie pocket, he just acted nervous the entire time, then at the end of the

conversation , he asked me how my christmas was...I I told him it was okay..then he asked so who did you spend it with...And I told him just family. Then the next day, I seen him.then later on, he comes up to me and he's like oh..your face..and I asked what about it, he says..you look so sad...and I really don't want to see you like that and he wants to cheer me up and he asked me what I was listening to on my ipod...and he started cracking some jokes...and then he asked me so when will you be back here at the gym again..I told him probably tommorrow..and he was like well I'll be messing with you tommorrow then..so what do you think? Do you think he's flirting or just being cordial? And if so why no asked out?

Favorite Answer

He's flirting....

• Lady S

I think that this gentlemen likes you!! He was nervous because he was probably afraid that he will say or do something wrong to the point that you don't want anything to do with him. You could go up to him (in private) and ask him if he would like to get something to eat after school. Be casual about it. Continue getting to know this gentlemen and see what he is all about. The more you hang out with him, the less nervous he'll get when he's around you. Guys can be like that sometimes. Remember to take your time. Take things slow. It could escalate into something more. I hope my advice helps you. Good luck.

Sounds like he likes you but is just nervous. He's trying to get a conversation started but doesn't know how to get it from there to the ask out.

If you really like him and want to give him a hand, tell him you're going somewhere for lunch or dinner, whatever, and see if he wants to join you.

I think at first he was nervous cause he didnt want to mess anything up between you and him.. I certainly think he likes you and was flirting, and maybe once he gets to know you more he'll ask you out..

Girl yeah he is trying to flirt and if you like him you can play it with him too to let him know.

Sounds like he likes you but is too shy to ask you out.

well from personall experince(seeing how i am a guy) yeah he is nervous we keep our hands in our pockets so we dont do anything stupid

He doesn't like you the way you want him to. he's just being friendly

MOVE ON