Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Anyone notice Christina Aguilera didn't want Ryan Seacrest to kiss her on Dick Clark's New Year Show?

She kind of turned her head away when he went in for the kiss.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah,lol. Seacrest made a fool of himself on live t.v.

• 1 decade ago

let me tell you, i think that since ryan seacrest has been kissing cowell and the other idol butts, ms aguilera did not want the scent of *** on her cheek. good for you christina! i bet if it were britney spears, she'd give him the tongue.

• 1 decade ago

I thought it just looked like she didn't know exactly what he wanted. I have made the exact same move myself, except it was more like my grandma trying to kiss me or something.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She is married and beyond that an individual has the right to decide who they lock lips with... don't make this is into anything that it isn't, okay Rosie?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I did, and good for her! That guy should just come out already. He ain't fooling anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah kinda Tacky if you asked me -- but then again she is married now so maybe she tryin to keep it real

• 1 decade ago

She probably just didn't want him to mess up her make up...

or else he had garlic for dinner!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe she didn't want to mess her lipstick up.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't see that....is there a site that has it?

• 1 decade ago

Yes i did! ThAT GURL HAS NOT ONLY A AWSOME VOICE BUT MORALS TOO SHE IS MARRIED! HURRAH FOR A LADY WITH MORALS TALENT AND BEAUTY!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.