Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

In need of someone's point of view..?

have this guy who

s acting pirculiar... there was one occasion.. that while I was talking to him.. he didn't give any eye contact, the entire time we talked , then I noticed he had his hands in his hoodie pocket, he just acted nervous the entire time, then at the end of the

conversation , he asked me how my christmas was...I I told him it was okay..then he asked so who did you spend it with...And I told him just family. Then the next day, I seen him.then later on, he comes up to me and he's like oh..your face..and I asked what about it, he says..you look so sad...and I really don't want to see you like that and he wants to cheer me up and he asked me what I was listening to on my ipod...and he started cracking some jokes...and then he asked me so when will you be back here at the gym again..I told him probably tommorrow..and he was like well I'll be messing with you tommorrow then..so what do you think? Do you think he's flirting or just being cordial? And if so why no asked out?

Favorite Answer

shy and flirting

He likes you but hes shy. The next time you see him,touch him on the arm when you talk to him and look him in the eye. The eyes usually tell the story.

sounds to me like he likes you!! He is totally flirting w/ you!! Why else would he ask you who you were spending xmas with (asking if you had a boyfriend or not) and when he said I don't like seeing you sad (which means he cares about you). He's probably just nervous to ask you out but he'll come around to it.