Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

How do yall celebrate yall new years?

Me and my neice are spending time at my godparents house oh by the way for the ones of you that know my situation with my neice her mother never turned back up after she threatend to take her back well lets just say i got my christmas present(my neice) but how long who knows well we did our family prayer and drunk wine for New YEars and now they are talking about New Years Resolutions

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well normaly we have some pepole over the Adults drink and everyone talks ( mind you these are pepole that are above the ages 9! lol normaly ) we sing and dance and goof off till count down then we scream outside HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Drama Queen

• 1 decade ago

stay up with families and friends to drink like crazy and play cards. When the countdown begins then we tell our new years resolutions and hugs and kisses for everyone with love.

• mjorod
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

HEY, learn how to use punctuations. You know commas, periods and question marks. Are you one of those stupid girls that just won't stop talking on the cell phone? That was on hell of a long sentence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well I go to clubs today I did I got 500 dollars today at 12:00 a.m. well Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We don't celebrate it till feb. Then we set off fireworks and get money from our elders. We also get to stay up as late as we want.

• 1 decade ago

i yall get yall drunk yall yall yall yall..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.