How can I tell someone that I don't need..............?

their advice on how to run my business?

Extra info:

This person has never owned a business, nor do they have a business background. This person always wants to give what he thinks are "good Ideas" for my business.Sure he may mean well,but sometimes you just need to shut-up. He approaches me as if I am doing this(owning a business) for fun or as some sort of "hustle". I really don't know how to tell this person nicely so I have held off. Can anyone offer serious replys only????

• JFAD
    Favorite Answer

Everyone wants to tell others about growing their business. Let your friend know that business growth can bring on its own set of challenges and problems and that you are growing YOUR business in ways and at the pace that feels right for you to manage and handle. Otherwise, suggest that he translate his great ideas into starting his own business.

Source(s): entrepreneur.com

You just tell him/her I am in a idea to start my business in the next year only. I shall call you when I do so.Do you want Tea or coffee now?

Well you can tell him that you have professional advisors and prefer not to muddy things with other points of view. This helps you to avoid confusion

You can say it nicely by saying " Thats a good idea, but Im gonna do it this way."

Perfect enemy is right.

jsut tell them waht you jsut said here...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

You say " hi, I don't need your advice, but thanks for offering it."