how do i add more details after i asked a question and a person responded?

I'm new with yahoo answers. and everytime i ask a question someone needs more detail and i can't find a button that lets me add more detals after i already asked the question.

so i end up asking the question again

Favorite Answer

UNDER THE QUESTION IT HAS A TOOL BAR JUST SCROLL OVER EACH CATOGORIE THERE WILL BE A BUTTON CALLED EDIT CLICK IT AND PUT YOUR DETAILS IN THE BOX BELOW THE QUESTION I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

Right underneath your question , you will see a skinny long rectangular tool bar. At the far right end, there is a pencil icon. Click on that and you will see something that says, "Add Details" click that and a box will open which will allow you to add more information about your question. Try it and see. Good luck. I'll keep an eye out and see how you do. Also as an answerer, I can press an edit button after I have submitted my answer and add further comments or I can delete my answer. If you have answered any questions here, check that out too.