Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I broke up with my Girlfriend?

Because she made me pay for her oil change. I think that was a B**ch move. Was I out of line?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Way out of line that just shows you really didn't care for her much if you broke up with her over something like that.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, that's pretty cheap of her! You did the right thing!

I'm a woman myself but I've noticed that a lot of women try to take advantage of the fact that they're women and make men pay for everything.

I pay at least half the times that my boyfriend and I go out to dinner if not more even though he makes way more than I do because I think it's unfair that you don't have to pay as much just because you're a woman. But anyway, your ex-girlfriend is extremely cheap!

• 1 decade ago

Wow...sounds like you are regretting it. Honestly, I don't think it's a "good reason" to break it off because of that. There are worse things then having to pay for an oil change.

• 1 decade ago

The only way she could make you pay for her oil change is if she had your balls in her purse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You *PAID* for an oil change!?!

Learn how to do it yourself - until then, you don't deserve a girlfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it has to depend on the entire situation. but ya, she shouldn't have done so.

why don't you have a good talk with her instead of breaking up?

(please go to my latest question. thanks.)

• 1 decade ago

Better luck next time. Thanks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.