Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I broke up with my Girlfriend?

Because she made me pay for her oil change. I think that was a B**ch move. Was I out of line?

Favorite Answer

Way out of line that just shows you really didn't care for her much if you broke up with her over something like that.

Yeah, that's pretty cheap of her! You did the right thing!

I'm a woman myself but I've noticed that a lot of women try to take advantage of the fact that they're women and make men pay for everything.

I pay at least half the times that my boyfriend and I go out to dinner if not more even though he makes way more than I do because I think it's unfair that you don't have to pay as much just because you're a woman. But anyway, your ex-girlfriend is extremely cheap!

Wow...sounds like you are regretting it. Honestly, I don't think it's a "good reason" to break it off because of that. There are worse things then having to pay for an oil change.

The only way she could make you pay for her oil change is if she had your balls in her purse.

You *PAID* for an oil change!?!

Learn how to do it yourself - until then, you don't deserve a girlfriend.

it has to depend on the entire situation. but ya, she shouldn't have done so.

why don't you have a good talk with her instead of breaking up?

(please go to my latest question. thanks.)

Better luck next time. Thanks.