What should i say to him?

im a shy person when it comes to guys and it seems that every time i start a convo with a guy i tend to freeze up, and eventually we run out of things to say...what should i do

Favorite Answer

Well if you really like a guy and you are talking to him and you two dont say somthing for a while just go with it (silence is not bad) you will come up with somthing else but in the silence let him think and look you in the eyes. Oh and ask more personal questions so that he can go on a while longer and when he stops relate somthing in your life to what he said. good luck

This may sound ridiculus to you but I assure you it 'works'!

My daughter was just the same when she was a teenager,

and her grandmother told her to have a conversation with herself in the mirror, as though she was talking to a guy.

She did this over and over for several days, and we 'all' started to see the results.

I (her mother) thought it was a dumb idea at first, but when I saw for myself that there's really something to this, I think you need to try it too.

Talk to yourself, asking and answering questions that most teens say to each other. It will work if you keep it up!!

After about a month my daughter was able to go out on dates

and 'never' again had that problem..

Source(s): grandma

Just talk to him like you would normally talk to one of your friends and always try to stay calm when you know you are going to talk to him that day. Try and come up with things to talk about before you actually go and see him!

sounds like you are not being yourself around this guy..loosen up a bit and just be yourself.. conversation should come easy if the chemistry is there

• Tellie

Just hold you feeling untill your feel calm , other wise your going to embarass yourself . Control your emotions do not let them control you.

If he likes you, then he'll keep the conversation going

oh he's just a guy. he's no better or worse than you.

treat him like any other person.

Relax,just be yourself.

• AK

Ask him about his car, he'll go on all day!

well if u are really into this guy u needta just ask him out

!!!!

@_@