How was your New Years?

Im just wondering if everyone enjoyed their New Years and New Years Eve. I had a pretty good time, i have my awesome friends Stephanie and Tomas over. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dyan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wonderful.. Spent some time with our church family and stuffing ourselves with good food, then hubby and I talked about how much we had been blessed in 2006 and what we will do to make 2007 an even better year. Happy New Years

• mo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Had a great time. My two dogs and I pigged out on some awsome food, we've spent the last couple New Years Eve's together, and it has been wonderful. Happy New Year to you.

• Leroy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Wife's at work, one young daughter is in bed asleep, the other is wathching t.v. and I'm on Y! Answers. What do u think?

Seriously, life is not that bad, though. I'm generally happy, so my New Year's must not be all that bad!

Thanks for asking...I'm glad you had a good time!

• 1 decade ago

What New Year !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Didn't do much. Just enjoy my time with my family. Better then going out with drunk guys...Happy New Year!

• Holly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Um, it was okay I guess. Now I have to get used to writing 07 on everything. That part always trips me up...

• 1 decade ago

It was great with my friends, fireworks, food, etc.

Happy New Year to you, too!

• 1 decade ago

ok.. I guess, I accidentally missed the ball drop :(

• 1 decade ago

i'm too drunk to remember

• 1 decade ago

crap and depressing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.