How was your New Years?

Im just wondering if everyone enjoyed their New Years and New Years Eve. I had a pretty good time, i have my awesome friends Stephanie and Tomas over. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

• Dyan
    Favorite Answer

Wonderful.. Spent some time with our church family and stuffing ourselves with good food, then hubby and I talked about how much we had been blessed in 2006 and what we will do to make 2007 an even better year. Happy New Years

• mo

Had a great time. My two dogs and I pigged out on some awsome food, we've spent the last couple New Years Eve's together, and it has been wonderful. Happy New Year to you.

• Leroy

Wife's at work, one young daughter is in bed asleep, the other is wathching t.v. and I'm on Y! Answers. What do u think?

Seriously, life is not that bad, though. I'm generally happy, so my New Year's must not be all that bad!

Thanks for asking...I'm glad you had a good time!

What New Year !

Didn't do much. Just enjoy my time with my family. Better then going out with drunk guys...Happy New Year!

• Holly

Um, it was okay I guess. Now I have to get used to writing 07 on everything. That part always trips me up...

It was great with my friends, fireworks, food, etc.

Happy New Year to you, too!

ok.. I guess, I accidentally missed the ball drop :(

i'm too drunk to remember

crap and depressing