Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

How can you take a white-out stain from a pair of black polyester pants?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gasoline. takes out the stain, but leaves a nasty smell. then wash it. i work in a police station, and an officer got white out on his pants. it worked very well, but we couldn't light a match around him for the rest of the day!

• 1 decade ago

Nail polish remover (acetone) should dissolve the older style white out. Just test it first on a small hidden area to make sure that it will not ruin the polyester first.

• 1 decade ago

you can't... it depends on alot to.. depends on how long the stain has been there...you can't bleach it, it also depends where you live because there might be some products in the states if you live there that i dont know about, i live in canada and a good thing that always works for me is shout. you squirt it on leave it for 5-10 mins, rub it and stick it in the wash and it should come back as normal. hope i helped.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i does not. The black might want to run and make the whites dingy or worse. at the moment with many stuff made distant places, the dyes many times do run. strong success. Separate the white from the black. Whites by themselves change into Grandma's first rule of laundry and nevertheless a superb idea. you may wash the blacks with different black clothing. strong success. Tae kwon do is impressive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White gas, like Coleman lantern fuel, will take out the white out, then wash as usual...just like new!

• ghds
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

acetone, but it might ruin the garment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.