gc4753199 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What's best to eliminate garlic breath after a meal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are in a restaurant, eat the parsley that is used for decorating the plate, it is a great breath freshner. If you are home, chew some lemon peel or candied ginger. These things actually eliminate the odor and don't just cover it up like breath mints or gum.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

parsley helps, but doesn't get rid of it completely, once my brother ate soooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sooooooooooooo much garlic and he basically had to just stay in his room cause his garlic breath turn into garlic body oder, lol he showered like 100 times and couldn't get rid of the smell , lol, my advice is to not eat so much garlic but parsley does help a bit

• 1 decade ago

Brush your teeth,and eat something strongly spicy.Itll cool your breath down.Trust me.Ive had that experience before.Have a happy New Years Day!Eat plenty of ddugg-googg!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After eating brush you teeth for two minutes and then if you feel it is necessary then use mouthwash if available. Thats what I would do and it will keep your teeth healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chew coriander seeds.

• 1 decade ago

brush your teeth (if at home) or chew some gum...at least you'll keep the vampires away right!!

• 1 decade ago

chocolate man,chocolate!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.