xbox live?

is xbox live worth the money because i am thinking of getting xbox live but i don't know where to get it from and how much it coasts per mounth and what type of internet it takes to run it dial up bradband exc

thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Favorite Answer

It's soooo worth it! My boyfriend plays it 24/7 and loves it too. He is a Gold member and I believe that costs around 50-60 bucks a year. It's not a bad deal at all. And everyone I know has it so we all play each other, it's cool. I would do it if I were you. But watch out for the new updates because some of them are bad and will cause your system to crash. That's what happened to me anyway... And I had to return the whole damn thing to the store for a new one. Other then that I would do it! Oh, and I bought Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War and they are both awesome. It's so fun.. You'll be addicted in no time. :o)

Yes Xbox live is worth it. Some games i suggest are Halo 2 Battlefield 2. You cant use dial up internet. its like $50 a year and like $6 a month. You can buy at Wal-Mart.

well i know for sure that xbox live is well worth it. if you're getting it for the xbox1, then it should cost around $50/year. if its xbox 360, Silver is free, and Gold depends on the length of time you'll be using it for. the most expensive is $60 for a full year. WARNING: Silver only lets you download stuff like demos and videos and stuff and does NOT let you play any games online. whereas Gold does both.

Note: when i say gold, i might be wrong. i think it might be plantinum. im not sure

The 1 year subscription card for XBOX Live is on sale on Circuit City this week for on $39.99 you save $10.

Source(s): www.circuitcity.com

xbox live is worth buying. it is $49.99 at most stores for 12 month subscription, which averages out to about $4.17 a month, which in my opinion is considerably cheap. You can run it off any type of internet as long as you can hook your xbox up to an internet connection.

you do need brodaband (dsl or cable) and yes, i think it is worth having. I love playing with friends online. It costs 50 dollars (US) a year. You get it through the xbox's dashboard.

go to any walmart for the subscribtion,,, the total for xbox live gold is now 69.99 for a year.. you need broadband internet and yes it is well worth it if your a gamer but dont for get your mic

www.xboxlive.com