hey i uploaded a video from my photo camera and it wont let me up load it to websites. How do i do it?

The websites are Photobucket or myspace i want to upload it to but it wont let me please tell me how.

Favorite Answer

you need to upload the file to a site which supports the format you are trying to upload. try http://www.nelsok.com/ i think they support 9 file extensions.

• ?

ok.. there are 3 regulations on youtube, you're making useful that it does not exceed 10 minutes, each and every so often it takes a protracted time to characteristic it on youtube finding on your internet speed. make useful it relatively is well suited with youtube formats, alongside with AVI, WMV, MPEG. while you're downloading a large document bear in mind it takes a on an identical time as for the video to be placed on the youtube community.

• tk2

if i'm not mistaken photobucket & myspace dont support video hosting.try youtube