guys not calling?

ok so I go on this wonderful date with this guy.. perfect in every way.. opened and closed the car door.. he was the kindest sweetest guy I ever met... things went great...he said he wanted to see me again and that he would call me... it's been a week I haven't heard a word from him... I sent him an email asking if we were going to be getting together again... and even though I know he read it he has yet to answer me... do you think I should just move on or what???? I know he really liked me.....

Favorite Answer

Move on. He doesn't owe you anything after one date. Guys usually say they will call even if they don't mean it. If he does call be nonchalant and see if you can fit him in.

Maybe something happened... or maybe he's just into control games... Have fun... Humans tend to want what they can't have... Don't call him: play his game. Girls are so valuable! Make him miss you. Reality will set in. If he's for you, he'll be for you. If not, there's a lot of fish in the sea! You're VERY special, did you know?

IF he really liked you, he would have been back in touch with you by now. Chances are he is an incredibly polite guy who doesn't have the guts to say he isn't interested.

move on, with a slowpoke like that you never get married.

he might be biussy.

he might be a player?.....