guys not calling?

ok so I go on this wonderful date with this guy.. perfect in every way.. opened and closed the car door.. he was the kindest sweetest guy I ever met... things went great...he said he wanted to see me again and that he would call me... it's been a week I haven't heard a word from him... I sent him an email asking if we were going to be getting together again... and even though I know he read it he has yet to answer me... do you think I should just move on or what???? I know he really liked me.....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Move on. He doesn't owe you anything after one date. Guys usually say they will call even if they don't mean it. If he does call be nonchalant and see if you can fit him in.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe something happened... or maybe he's just into control games... Have fun... Humans tend to want what they can't have... Don't call him: play his game. Girls are so valuable! Make him miss you. Reality will set in. If he's for you, he'll be for you. If not, there's a lot of fish in the sea! You're VERY special, did you know?

• 1 decade ago

IF he really liked you, he would have been back in touch with you by now. Chances are he is an incredibly polite guy who doesn't have the guts to say he isn't interested.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

move on, with a slowpoke like that you never get married.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he might be biussy.

• 1 decade ago

he might be a player?.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.