chrissy25 asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried Dermicia foundation? I'm tempted to give it a try but would appreciate some testimonials

I've been a dedicated bare minerals user for years but lately it seems my skin is really dry; I'm sure it's the winter weather. Dermicia sounds great but I don't know anyone personally who has tried it and I know I can't trust the testimonials on the infomercial!!

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!!

Favorite Answer

I haven't used it but I haven't heard positive things from the people who have. The general consensus has been that it is too thick and difficult to blend. As for the bareminerals are using a good moisturizer and exfoliating regularly? I had some dryness and I have found success with this.

I would like to know too, I have the same question. =)