anyone know's how to change a supercharger oil on a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP?

Favorite Answer

Here is a link that will help you out, with pictures. I did this on my GTP and it was very easy. The post above recommended a turkey baster. That would work, but I got more oil out using what is shown in the link below. Good luck!

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GTP-Supercharge...

Source(s): Experience

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 39 change supercharger oil pontiac grand prix gtp: https://shortly.im/tGiqB

I used to use a ear syringe or turkey baster with a rubber bulb on the end with a clear piece of tubing cut at an angle on the pointed end. Suck all you can get out It is just about the smelliest oil you will ever smell. Do not get any on your clothes or hands. And it takes almost three little bottles of GM expensive supercharger oil. Fill all the way up to the fill plug threads only. Do not use any other oil. GM spent lots of money developing an oil that should under normal conditions never have to be changed. I changed mine every 30 thousand miles. I was running a 3.0 inch pulley. about 14 pounds of boost

Source(s): Ex 1997 GTP owner now 2006 GTO owner. Nissan Master Technician
  • Sandra

The Mustang GT..Pontiac is a dog..Mustang kicks the Pontiac on the track in the Grand Am Cup races..its a GTO but that's suppose to be faster than the GTP.

guy ...sincerely,take it to a mechanic, if You make a wrong installation. You gonna spoil the super expensive supercharger( It's so fragile that went something goes wrong it get spoiled faster than you snap You fingers)

unlike the oil in your engine there is no drainplug suck out all the old oil with a turkey baster or a special tool available at your parts store then fill with new fluid

Source(s): expeirience