am newly seperated in Lubbock tx...how can i find other single moms and thier kids who might want to do things

i have looked online, and just want some people single moms OR dads ,who have similiar situations and don't want to always get a babysitter...my favorite thing is spending time with my daughter, but I need more adult interaction

Favorite Answer

Check to see if you have a local chapter of PARENTS WITH OUT PARTNERS (PWOP) in your area, that might help get you going in the right direction. Also try the local community action agency or churches in your area.

Good question...I don't think there's that much to do here in Lubbock for singles and their moms. Maybe you could start a new something! In the meantime, if you go to church try to organize something. One of the larger churches, like First Baptist would be a good starting place. Good luck!

get your daughter to the park, so you may meet other single parents