Do you guys believ there's a Mr/Mrs "Right" for each one of us?

***believE

Favorite Answer

I personally, believe there are many for each of us. Therefore, the odds of us running into one of them is pretty great as we become more mobile and more involved in specific type of work, which is drawn to other types of work related jobs. Like a plumber being drawn to the people that sell the supplies.

However, what we need to find is a person that can change with us over time, and not change on a seperate timetable, or stagnate. People change as events happen in their lives and partners need to change equally together as one, otherwise a gap will be left between them.

Yes I believe there's a mr/mrs right for everyone. When you can see yourself growing old with someone then that's the one you should be with.

Maybe but wading through all the Mr/Mrs ******* just isnt worth finding out. I settled for Mr/Mrs Right Hand.

It is a fantasy to believe that there is a Mr. right,or a Miss right.None of us are perfect.We all have good in us,at the same time we all have things that are not so good in us.Even the people we think are perfect have their own set of problems.

Yes

Well I do and I don't. There may be for some and not for others. But sometimes there is someone out there but the person might be too busy focusing on someone else that they think is the best for them that they can not see. So it's a yes ands no question.

The way the term seems on the surface, no. But if someone is right for us, that really doesnt mean they are the only right person forever. If it was that way we'd all be subjected a cruel spin at the roulette table.

I believe there is someone for everyone, and in some cases there is more than one right someone.

Of course just because you have someone doesn't mean that you'll meet one of them or that you want to marry. Or even that THEY want to marry.

• Wabbit

Yes, whole-heartedly.

Just remember, in all relationships there will be hardships and pain. but, that doesn't mean this person is wrong for you, you always have to stay open in a relationship and always stay honest.

Only for those who want one. Since I don't, there is no one out there for me. And don't it feel good.