enki

What's your GOODBYE MESSAGE for 2006 & your WELCOME MESSAGE for 2007?

Favorite Answer

To 2006 - I will hold you in my memory...you will always be a part of me, thank you for your treasures and teachings....

To 2007 - I am thrilled to meet you, I know we will have a wonderful journey together....I will move with you gracefully, I will not resist or deny your movement..........I embrace you.........

good ideas are accompanying you. i visit be waiting to be sure you back. i'm hoping. I too am going to ought to bypass away for awhile, i'm unsure how i visit deal with the withdrawal so i'm attempting to ease my way slowly. You do comprehend that it is an dependancy..? I even have not got here across a close-by financial ruin or Y/A solutions Poets anonomous yet or i might have had to bypass to it.

Later days and better lays. F*ck you 2006 and F*ck me 2007!!!

Sorry I don't remember you that much, due to many pass outs I had from overdrinking, Vicodin, Ice, Cocaine. ( 2006 )

I'm glad to be graduating from high school this year, hopefully I'll only use Adderall to focus more. ( 2007 )

to 2006: i'm leaving all my bad things of the year with you and just hope that 2007 will not be like you.

to 2007: welcome and bless me.pleas,don't be like 2007.

Source(s):

goodbye 2006

hello 2007

to 2006: thanks for the memories

to 2007: let's see if you can top last year

Carpe diem-seize the day,any day, especially this day because its almost like you can start all over again on this day only.

my goodbye message is to sadness and my welcome message is to travel alone around the world! yeah baby! :P

I had a great fuc#ing year I hope my next is the same. YEA! He he!