Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

enki
Lv 4

What's your GOODBYE MESSAGE for 2006 & your WELCOME MESSAGE for 2007?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To 2006 - I will hold you in my memory...you will always be a part of me, thank you for your treasures and teachings....

To 2007 - I am thrilled to meet you, I know we will have a wonderful journey together....I will move with you gracefully, I will not resist or deny your movement..........I embrace you.........

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

good ideas are accompanying you. i visit be waiting to be sure you back. i'm hoping. I too am going to ought to bypass away for awhile, i'm unsure how i visit deal with the withdrawal so i'm attempting to ease my way slowly. You do comprehend that it is an dependancy..? I even have not got here across a close-by financial ruin or Y/A solutions Poets anonomous yet or i might have had to bypass to it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Later days and better lays. F*ck you 2006 and F*ck me 2007!!!

• 1 decade ago

Sorry I don't remember you that much, due to many pass outs I had from overdrinking, Vicodin, Ice, Cocaine. ( 2006 )

I'm glad to be graduating from high school this year, hopefully I'll only use Adderall to focus more. ( 2007 )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to 2006: i'm leaving all my bad things of the year with you and just hope that 2007 will not be like you.

to 2007: welcome and bless me.pleas,don't be like 2007.

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

goodbye 2006

hello 2007

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to 2006: thanks for the memories

to 2007: let's see if you can top last year

• 1 decade ago

Carpe diem-seize the day,any day, especially this day because its almost like you can start all over again on this day only.

• 1 decade ago

my goodbye message is to sadness and my welcome message is to travel alone around the world! yeah baby! :P

• 1 decade ago

I had a great fuc#ing year I hope my next is the same. YEA! He he!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.