Talented in some way.

Funny.

Cute.

Strong [not cowardly].

Attractive.

N0T a cocky b******

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like someone that is more quiet , has some brains , not complaining all the time or fighting. No drugs , smoking. Its ok to drink but not all the time. I do not drink myself I have never even had a glass of wine in my life.

He has to have some manners and respect people belongings.

Looks and penis size really is not as important to me as long as theres nothing directly wrong. I am perfectly fine with a 6 out of 10 in looks.

Most importantly I hate parties and large crowds. Really hate loud music.

• 1 decade ago

what i like in a man. good looking, long hair but only if he keeps it clean,dark brown color or black ,dark brown eyes or lite brown eyes, a nice fit body, around 5 foot 7inches tall,and up to around 5 foot 10 inches but no taller, and also clean body, teeth, none drinker,a caring , loving, with sexy eyes, i don't really like a man to be fat,and also a man that works and that is brave, p.s. in skin color white,or native American Indian full blooded or half blooded maybe less.that what i look for in a guy.

Source(s): i know what i like.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally, I like a gentelmen-he does'nt have to be at my side 24-7,but he does have 2 think about me and hang out with me.

My ex-bf hung at my side every waking moment that we were going out, and every 5 seconds he would tell me not to break up with him if he was doing something wrong! Just don't be "pushy"

(if u know what I mean!)

Source(s): UR WELCOME!!! luv, ME!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tess
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Humor, loyalty, and modesty. Patience is a good quality, because sometimes I don't get things. ):

• 1 decade ago

You have to be 4'2 and 324 lbs. You also have to have a mullet and wear velcro shoes. DUH! That's what my man looks like, and he's HOT!!!!!!

(P.S. He also wears stretchy pants from Dollar World, and stained t-shirts.)

• 1 decade ago

honesty, sexy,( hair and nails can not be longer than mine.. ) sweet, understanding,, caring.. good kisser.

• 1 decade ago

funny

sweet

cute

romantic

• 1 decade ago

attractive

sweet

funny

kind

strong but yet sensitive

smart

• 1 decade ago

stablility, smart, handsome, and funny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.