If a person is born a man, and then later decideds to be a woman?

A person is born a man and later decides to change to a woman, and meets a man who was born a woman, but changed to a man, and they fall in love.....would they have fallen in love if they never would have changed sex?

I hope I'm not too confusing....

Favorite Answer

Probably not because they would have been different people before they changed. It's more than just the physical change, I'm talking about personalities likes, dislikes etc. After they had the changes they would have developed different interests which may have lead them to when they met.

Well maybe if the circumstances put them in the same place at the same time. If this is a real scenario, I'm guessing they probably met at a place where transgendered people would meet. They have been through alot of the same things and these simliarities have brought them together. They may have not had that if they had not had the gender reassignment surgeries. Falling in love has more to do with our souls and less to do with our genders.

I think that you fall in love with the person no matter what they are, or what they look like. I think it's the persons personality and everything about them on the inside. Well, at least they won't get ridiculed and have to go through the torment that people give to people who choose to be different! Rock on! Have a great New Year.

Hard to say, I always think about the movie "The Crying Game" when the IRA terrorist falls in love with what he believes to be a beautiful girl only to find out when he lifts her frock to discover she is actually a HE. Ultimately, he realizes it is not the outside but the inside of a person (soul, spiritual connection, what not...) that makes him decide to stay with her. I guess that answers your question,. Love is love in the long run.

Ummm maybe. I remember seeing a documentary about transsexuals - those changing to the opposite sex - and a couple was involved - he was becoming a she, and she was becoming a he. And they stayed married through it all.

I beliee that you fall in love with the person inside, not the outter look and feel.

interesting! I say no.

Obviously, each person is a tortured soul and feels uncomfortable in their own skin. I think they both needed to go through the sex change operations in order to be able to realy relate to each other and therefore, finally find true love.

Source(s): I am a love expert.

A man who thinks he is now a woman, and a woman who now thinks she is a man!

I hope you realize that neither one has changed their sex. Neither can fulfill the sexual role of the other.

Love is love, it does not matter what gender either party currently is or started out life being.

• Kandy

I dont think so. They may not have been as happy as with themselves if they didnt make the change to themselves.

Was that confusing? lol

Thats accually wierd, but infact it has happened. But regaurdless they have fallin in love with the opposite sex. NOT gay at all.