Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

If you won a FREE vacation anywhere in the world... where would you go?

Favorite Answer

if i won a vacation for my husband and myself we would go to the philippines and visit my dad whom i don't see very much. the philippines is such a wonderful place to be, very inexpensive and the people there are so friendly and helpful. there are so many beautiful places to go in the world but only one place where my dad is and spending time with him matters more than seeing any other part of the world. he won't be here forever and all other places in the world will be there when he is gone.

Italy alot of history is from there the taught us a lot about building arches they were the first cilvilization to have working bathtubs there is alot of history, oh and Vini Viti Veci was mad mad famous by julius ceasar it means I cam i saw I conquered plus the Alps are located on thborder and I love mountains

Greece

i would like to spend the free vacation in france.because it is a beautiful place.land of love and freedom

Australia or Costa Rica

Tahiti

I would go to Italy or BORA BORA.. I have gone to Italy I loved it there.. However.. BORA BORA! I have never gone.. and it is especially expensive...So if i had to choose I would go to bora bora.... And stay in those wonderful hotels that extend out to the ocean, those huts... So marvelous.. Where Do i sign up?! Lol... Ciao Happy new Years....

• wishon

i could want to bypass as a tactics away as attainable - probably Tierra del Fuego or the Falkland islands on the top of South usa. and that i could carry my digital camera if it became a one individual holiday.

China:Beijing

I would go crazy lol

No, I would go to Hawaii...it's the best place in the world besides Hawaii!