in the music video, 'i write sins, not tradgedies'- Panic!at the disco, does anyone know who the groom is?

please! i need to know who the 'groom' in the music video of Panic! at the disco's- i write sins not tradgedies is. or a site i could find it on.. thanks for any help you give me!

i need to know soon. if its one of the band members whoo?

yall lose me! its a tye wether hes in the band or not! i need a name or link or more info or somthing... HELP hes perrty hot =]

• Favorite Answer

Daniel Isaac

I KNOW it is NOT any of the members... it is a close friend though....

Brendon Urie- Guitar/singer/ pianoist

Ryan Ross- Guitar

Jon Walker- Bassist

Sepencer Smith- Drums

• Karen

I have read some litterature about panic attacks. But they allways seem to have a more scientific approach and that is nothing I need in my struggle to survive those horrible panic attacks. This is a "hand on" and very practical book. I felt it was written to me. I am sure that you are going to feel the same.

Joe Barry writes exactly how I think. The examples are perfectly described. And the method is genius. I recommend this book and thanks Joe Barry for writing it. It changes your life

Daniel Isaac, on a very old internet site, it says he's twenty-one, and lives in Thousand o.ok., California... i be attentive to it extraordinary i be attentive to that, yet I in simple terms stumbled upon it. :D wish I helped!

The groom is in the band, i know the best man is the lead singer...

• i dont know his name but its one of the band members

it isnt a band member, i wish i knew tho