Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

in the music video, 'i write sins, not tradgedies'- Panic!at the disco, does anyone know who the groom is?

please! i need to know who the 'groom' in the music video of Panic! at the disco's- i write sins not tradgedies is. or a site i could find it on.. thanks for any help you give me!

i need to know soon. if its one of the band members whoo?

yall lose me! its a tye wether hes in the band or not! i need a name or link or more info or somthing... HELP hes perrty hot =]

• Favorite Answer

Daniel Isaac

I KNOW it is NOT any of the members... it is a close friend though....

Brendon Urie- Guitar/singer/ pianoist

Ryan Ross- Guitar

Jon Walker- Bassist

Sepencer Smith- Drums

I have read some litterature about panic attacks. But they allways seem to have a more scientific approach and that is nothing I need in my struggle to survive those horrible panic attacks. This is a "hand on" and very practical book. I felt it was written to me. I am sure that you are going to feel the same.

Joe Barry writes exactly how I think. The examples are perfectly described. And the method is genius. I recommend this book and thanks Joe Barry for writing it. It changes your life

Daniel Isaac, on a very old internet site, it says he's twenty-one, and lives in Thousand o.ok., California... i be attentive to it extraordinary i be attentive to that, yet I in simple terms stumbled upon it. :D wish I helped!

The groom is in the band, i know the best man is the lead singer...

• i dont know his name but its one of the band members

it isnt a band member, i wish i knew tho