Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

what causes a person to be aroused by being severely spanked?

Favorite Answer

The bottom is a highly erogenous zone, and closely adjacent to the genitals - so the heat of a good spanking soon transmits itself, suffusing the whole area. Also there's the erotic thrill of submitting, of ceding control in a safe way, not to mention the childhood associations of being lovingly punished. And if it's a hand-spanking given over the knee (the best way), the intimacy of the position and the skin-on-skin contact set up all kinds of erotic frissons.

well spanking - its a socially acceptable form of masochism. sur eyou can derive pleasure from pain. I always have. you just have to be careful that you dont get seriously injured.

for above person, it is not a mental disorder if you like it and it doesn't interfere with your life or cause you serious injury.

For some people, pain raises endorphin levels and they actually find pleasure from it.

I'm not one of those people. In the words of Daffy Duck, "I don't like pain...it hurts me."

it depends.if someone likes getting spanked,its pleasure.if not,well,there wouldant be a point getting aroused.

the endorphins released when the body experiences pain give an amazing high. its a wonderful feeling

• Man

Pain and pleasure run off the same chemicals.

Sometimes a person who is in a position of control...C.E.O. of a company etc. like to be told what to do or treated like a subservient.

Mental disorder.

Hmm... daddy issues?

• IMHO

meow....a hard hand across my backside is what