what is the exact meaning of thrilling ?

• amp
    Favorite Answer

Exciting. Suspenseful. A movie that's a thriller is usually scary, leaves you on the edge of your seat. I think it's a positive word though. Thrilling would be the opposite of boring. It would keep you interested.

I suppose you can check the dictionary for the exact definition but that's my interpretation!

Cheers! Here's to a thrilling New Year! (I'm a poet & I know it!)

Tee hee

Exact no, but approximate yes, only because it is a matter of opinion. What is thrilling to you may not be thrilling to another. Like watching your hockey team win a game may be thrilling to you but someone else gets no thrill out of it at all. Exciting is the real feeling, but thrill is like exhilerating and sends chills up your spine. Happy New Year.

to manifest your inner repression unto the physical world, whether it be subtle and passive or violent(which you should rid of through smaller additive less violent manners such as swearing, cussing, and gossiping).I mean by this that if your trully envious or mad at someone you might want to hurt him or kill him which you obviously can't act upon in the sane world so you should swear at the person, gossip about the person, or make friends with the person and reach some truce so that your though of hatred isn't repressed within you and builds up. Other less repressed thoughts such as sexual pleasure which you would like to commit and are unable to talk about in public, so when you actually get to do it you will think it a thrill beacuse it was lying undone and dormant in you all this time without action and becoming stronger.The sexual nature of man is sometimes quite violent which results in the many rapes, and serial killings we witness and one who is such I would recommend should get treatment or go out with more girls and not be a loner and repress it more and more till you want to attack someone, which is morally and in terms of justice extremely savage and barbaric.

• sa

Nerve teasing.

You can't answer this yourself?