Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what misleads you more?your impulsiveness or your cautiousness?

thanks for the thumbs up

• Jessy
    Favorite Answer

Good question!! lately it has seemed to be my cautiousness that has mislead me more often than not. i look back to all the big decisions i have made in my life in the last three years or so and it seems that the ones i tried to control a major outcome for, fate has come to bite me in the butt and what i tried to avoid came anyways.

Impulsiveness

Source(s):

Impulsiveness is much more misleading than being cautious ever could be because when you do something on impulse you haven't taken the time to think it through and decide if it's the right thing for you to do or not.

Both work together to keep me in check. I am cautiously impulsive. And I always 2nd guess that impulsive instinct.

Usually, impulsiveness.

Usually my caution. I let my fear of getting hurt determine what I end up doing. I end up removing myself from the exact people I adore being around. lol ok does this mean I need therapy? Well that's an impulsive decision on my part. Maybe I'm led by both. *wink*

I'll go with my impulsiveness. I am trying to give up the cautious thing.

Impulsiveness, but I love it.

• LORD Z

Normally it is other people that mislead me. I am not over catious or overly impulsive.

My impulsiveness!