2007 Gemini Horoscope ? 6-11-53?

I think I have the following:

Virgo rising.

Venus in Taurus and Mars In Gemini.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Mercury in Gemini.

Most of my planets are in the midheaven.

See any relationship issues?

Job changes?

Success for my son?

I'd love an update on my life journey.

Thanks and may you shine in 2007!

I was born in Detroit Michigan at 11:52 a.m.

Thanks for anyone who can decipher my sign!

Favorite Answer

Gemini OVERVIEW for 2007:

Gemini thrives on change, variety and mental stimulation. You will attract these in all areas of your life, making for a very exciting year. Use your talent of looking at your emotions objectively to come to terms with them when you don't understand logically what's going on in your life. Emotions are like events to you, and you have the ability to categorize them well. Your ability to feel connected with people will help keep strong relationships going this year. Treat life's challenges as projects and you will inevitably figure out what's going on. You will make long strides in your career this year -- as long as you keep faith in yourself. The energy you put into your work will allow you to experience many material blessings in your home environment. Pay close attention to your own creative ideas. Many new inspirational ideas are coming your way and you will benefit by putting your ideas into action in your career. It's important for you to be recognized and feel appreciated for your efforts. You attract a variety off people with your great charm, and you have a natural ability to gain admiration. You'll feel energized by the opposite sex. For most of the year, communication will be top priority, and you'll be asked to articulate your inspirational ideas in some kind of writing project. Friends and family are key in helping you manifest your desires, especially in the latter part of the year, and the chance to deepen your relationships with them makes you very happy!

Love & Blessings

Milly

It could be a good year. Because there is a movie called Gemini being shown on T.V. just now.

You need to check out the chinese astrology. it will tell you the yr the animal represents for your sign. that would be helpful.

Check the link below out, it might help you.

Check out.

www.astrolutely.com

www.astro.com

Source(s): Use them myself!