Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

Two more hours til 2007...Im alone for New Years eve..what can I do so I will have fun? Not be sad?

I hate being alone

• Holly
    Favorite Answer

I understand. It's a hard time to be alone. I'm dealing with it too. Just try to hang out online and talk to people. Or if you're really too depressed for some reason, just go to sleep.

Don't even worry about bro. Some of us got major problems and just can't enjoy New Years period much less with anyone. On the other hand I've had New Years with people many times before and the same vice versa. There is a big difference between the two, but seriously they both have their benefits. There is always next year anyway (2008) and that you can look forward FOR SURE. Just remember how QUICKLY 2006 passed us. Seriously, I woke up today and was like WTF, that was quick New Years last year was just right around the corner..lol! Plan for next year my friend! In the mean time I hope you make the best of your time!

SK

Feeling ya - my mate is many states away as well. You could go out, or instead of looking at it as being lonely, look at it as time to do something for yourself.

Put the favorite music on the radio and dance about to it

Start that good book you've been wanting to read

Take a long hot pampering bath

Get some early sleep

Any other thing you do (or want to do) that is totally self indulgent and you don't want other people to see you doing.

For what it's worth, we just got back from a friend's house. We didn't do much, but as a parting gift their daughter came down with a 103 degree fever! Looks like we'll be puking at our house in three days. Happy New Year?

• mo

Please try not to be sad, I am alone also, although I appreciate it. I have two dogs, and they are the best people I could ask to be around. Find a good thought and hold onto it, it may help to get you threw the night. Happy New Year to you.

Hang out with us at Yahoo Answers.

I'm in Jackson, MS and it is midnight here. It sounds like a war zone right now. Heard a bullet hit something outside a few minutes ago.

Just remember that there is a lot of love in the world and some of us are trying to send it around so you can have some of it too. You are not alone, you are a part of humanity, and you are loved! Practice sending a signal of caring to one other person and you will be amazed at how good you will feel. Best of luck to you!

• fefe

oh yeah, well its. already 2007 here in USA FLORIDA. IT'S 1:05 HERE. I'm alone too watching ABC on TV They have some good music on and i;am enjoying the entertainment, don't be sad.OK HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY FRIEND.

watch the ball drop in new york

put on a funny hat and dance in your favorite undies and socks!

sip champange and indulge yourself!

call your family and friends to wish them a happy new year!

its 1:06 am here in ny and i didnt watch it drop which sucks but i hopefully ur new year wont be so bad

I feel alone because I am not with my girlfriend...I just watch TV and read comedy sites like www.zug.com