Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Haircut Help!?

Hi, I have medium length blonde hair and it is natrually curly but not frizzy, it is like shiny riglets of hair, like when you curl your hair with a curling iron, I want to get my hair cut with a little off the ends say a few inches above my shoulder, I want layers and bangs, if you have any pictures that would be great, because I want to take them in to show the hairdresser!

Thanks

Sorry I spelt a word wrong;

I put "Riglets", it was supposed to be "Ringlets", sorry just had to clear that up!

I almost forgot, I have round face and blue eyes, also should I get highlights, and if yes what colour?

Please some answer with a picture, I'm getting desperate!

Happy New Year!

• shabo
    Favorite Answer

i think the hairdresser will know what u r talking about

yeah I know what you're talking about just get that done at the salon I'm sure the person will know what you are talking about

there might be a picture like that in the avators thing just print it out!!