Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

I'm dying inside....Help?!?

Whats the best way to cope with the loss of one of your best friends? I feel like dying, I just hurt so bad. What do i do when no one understands?!

Favorite Answer

SOOO sorry to hear of your lose..Think about the good times, Cry its always good to cry laugh out loud, Its hard I know I lost my niece when she was 3months and my grandma just this past year. You really just need to spend time with your family get you mind off things.

it takes time to cope with a loss, i have never had a loss of a real best friend but i have lost my grandmother, in july 2006 on my b-day she may have been my grandma but i love her and she was just like a best friend to me when she didn't have to do her job as the best grandma, it takes time especially if this friend of yours is your best friend, i am truly sorry for your loss. . . :-( wow i am so sorry. . . .

Source(s): experience