She Doesnt Think..............................?

Im going to make this question short, sweet, and to the point. Ive been w/ this girl for awhile now but she says that she doesnt think I care about her/love her anymore. And for the first time in my life, I can honestly say I do love her and care about her more than I care about myself. (And Im a pretty selfish person, so that means something) What can I do to show her that I still care about her/love her?

Favorite Answer

show her more affection. Maybe you stopped hugging her as much or kissing her as much, and maybe other things in your life are seemingly more important than she is. Tell her you love her 10 times a day. Sooner or later she'll have to believe you. And never, ever look at any other women.

Awww... that's awesome that you really L O V E her. just treat her with respect and act like you LOOOVE spending time with her and talking to her and caring about every tiny detail of her life. that works for me anyways. roses all the time are good too and obviously saying I LOVE YOU is good. The answer b4 mine is awesome too, more AFFECTION how could I forget. hug all the time and hold her hand that's even better than being kissed sometimes. and YES! dont EVER look at other chicks.

Tell her man!! Take her out for dinner or somewhere romantic, buy her flowers like some red roses or something (one rose for ever month you've been together), and tell her how you fell. Or you don't even have to take her out somewhere, you could have a romantic, homecook meal at your house w/candles and music and everything. Trust me, this will woo her and this will most definetly let her know you care about her.

tell her that you care bout her.sum gurls like to hear it all the time.mayb shes 1 of them insecure type so it works when u keep on reminding her how much u luv her.if dat doesnt work,then u figure this out both of u.

i say spend more time with her. ask her why she feels that way. selfishness could have alot to do with maybe u should try to see things her way!! think about it!!

• sammy

Show her this and keep telling her that you do and showing her in alot of different ways.

• Tell her everything you just put in that question for starts.

when you go out hold her hand. hug her, and tell her how much you care for her. be honest and open with her. good luck.

Vanish.

buy her an engagement ring.