Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone who knows you better than you know yourself?

Favorite Answer

i dont think so......i know myself better!!

Source(s):

Within me there is Knowledge & Being,

the two are quite separate, one can never

truly know themselves, one must be separate

from their Knowledge, yet our inner measure

keeps us in a mystery between the on going

contradiction

and understanding of Knowledge outgrowing

our being Human, can anyone be truly

known outside of natures gift to being human?

Perhaps nOt, but we try, don't we .........

There are certain individuals that know different parts of me better than me. But i feel that the only reason for that is because they don't have to deal with my thoughts and overanalytical tendencies. They see what 'is' and go with that.

• Abby

At times my boyfriend seems to know me better than I know myself. And sometimes that freaks me out. Sometimes I like it.

i think my mom knew me better that anyone else, but being that i have been with myself for 50 years ...i have to say that i am now the one who knows myself better......happy new year

I don't think anyone will ever know me better than I know myself, except GOD.

Well God certainly does. My boyfriend John, My son craig and oh yeah my bestest friend Sandy!lol I keep her life from being boring and she keeps me from going to jail! (lol)

My best friends can say what I'm going to say before I say it and sometimes I wasn't going to say that but what they said made more sense than what I thought of saying...Whoa. I wish my friends were here.

• Jaded

Nope.

• Dan

No!! I hate it when people tell me I don't know myself well, because who the f*ck knows ME better than ME???

I have one or two close friends that I think would fall into that category, yes.