OK im tired of getting hacked on runescape is their any other rpg game thats better than runescape and is free

im still gonna play runescape but i need to know if im mising something

Favorite Answer

I really liked Final Fantasy 11. I stoped playing because of my job and I kinda got side tracked and the game evolved to fast for me. I did have 4 level 75 jobs witch is the highest level you can reach so I play ff11 for over 4 years.

Runescape I had a level 115 char. I quit it too mostly for the same reasons except I did everything in runescape and lost intrest.

FF11 is not free but there are only 4 online games I like that are not first person shooters.

#1 FF11

#2 Runescape

#3 www.playbattlefield.com 100% free but nothing like Runescape still run game.

#4 Diablo 2. Also mastered this game and quit.

in case you have not have been given a definite dedication to MapleStory, you will never get a strategies in it. in case you intend on enjoying on my own the finished way, do not even hardship making an account (as in no acquaintances, partying, or occasion Quests). i'm rather biased by contrast interest after enjoying it for somewhat (stopped at Lvl. 34). interior the finest experience, leveling up is extremely grinding on the comparable monster for ~5-10+ stages (once you get interest progression) until now shifting directly to the subsequent monster for that comparable quantity of stages. not purely that, yet there'll consistently be somebody much better than you grinding at each stated leveling spot (mages or thieves generally). in my opinion, the adventure fee interior the sport is purely too unfair for people twiddling with out acquaintances. On a various word, controls for this interest are numerous the finest i've got performed in a internet interest. Arrow Keys to head and easy keyboard customizing, putting in skills/products onto any key by technique of drag and drop or taking away/switching Keyboard applications interior the comparable way. For video games i will propose, attempt ROSE on line (you could or might have not heard of it until now), a three-D mmog from the creators of Ragnarok on line. i've got self assurance the leveling is a lot swifter throughout this interest in comparison to MapleStory, allowing get right of entry to to the extra effective aspects faster. The means device could be puzzling on the commencing up, yet might desire to be comprehensible after observing it closer.

maple story but its 2d and side scroller and download but its a mmorpg ( massive multy on line role playing game) for the non computer geeks out there.

endless online. Its a fun game. It is a download but its not very large.

Source(s): www.endlessonline.com

i know some free online games...but it needs download

1.Gunbound.....Free

2.Pangya.....Free

3.Martial Heroes....Free

4.GunZ

or just visit tese sites and choose

www.gamengame.com

www.e-games.com