Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

If you were to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be?

Lobster

French onion soup

Loaded baked potato

Steamed veggies

strawberries and whipped cream

Update:

That's what mine would be... what about you?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

baked strawberry cheesecake, pavlova, lasagne with plenty of bechamel sauce and cheese, roast chicken with chips and gravy. omg i gotta go eat!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Something that took a REALLY long time to make? :P

Actually I think I would probably want nice juicy prime rib, a huge baked potato with sour cream, a steamed artichoke with melted butter to dip, some raspberry iced tea and for dessert...some strawberry short cake with real whipped cream I think :)

Dang it now Im hungry! LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably a salmon or tuna fish sandwich - I always have that before bedtime. However, if I KNEW I was going to die and had to cook or order my last meal, I believe it would be a heaping helping of back bacon covered in corn syrup, mashed potatoes with mustard and a tonne of asparagus! To wash it down, perhaps a few litres of Canadian Royal so I would pass out and not know I died.

• 1 decade ago

Well since today would be my last day...it would be black-eyed peas and Collard Greens.....If I could choose ..it would be a Med. Rare Steak w/ A1 sauce and shrimp scampi,, a loaded baked potato , grilled mushrooms, green beans, and Cherry cheesecake for dessert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

buffet of good food until my stomach gets big..... rub it....and make sure I give a nice big burp to show that I am full and satisfied. Other than that, eat like I was pregnant all over again. U kno pregnant ladies love to eat what they crave for.....something good.

• 1 decade ago

Instant noodles, all kinds of noodles, cheese, chocolate, potatoes, chicken noodle/double noodle soup, Marie Callender's blueberry pie, soymilk, milk, gatorade, and there's more.

• 1 decade ago

the 3 piece chicken meal w/lots of mac+cheese from KFC!!

• 1 decade ago

Lobster with butter

• 1 decade ago

strawberries and whipped cream

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steak, lobster, cheeseburgers, pizza.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.