Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

If you were to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be?

Lobster

French onion soup

Loaded baked potato

Steamed veggies

strawberries and whipped cream

That's what mine would be... what about you?

Favorite Answer

baked strawberry cheesecake, pavlova, lasagne with plenty of bechamel sauce and cheese, roast chicken with chips and gravy. omg i gotta go eat!!!!!

Something that took a REALLY long time to make? :P

Actually I think I would probably want nice juicy prime rib, a huge baked potato with sour cream, a steamed artichoke with melted butter to dip, some raspberry iced tea and for dessert...some strawberry short cake with real whipped cream I think :)

Dang it now Im hungry! LOL

Probably a salmon or tuna fish sandwich - I always have that before bedtime. However, if I KNEW I was going to die and had to cook or order my last meal, I believe it would be a heaping helping of back bacon covered in corn syrup, mashed potatoes with mustard and a tonne of asparagus! To wash it down, perhaps a few litres of Canadian Royal so I would pass out and not know I died.

Well since today would be my last day...it would be black-eyed peas and Collard Greens.....If I could choose ..it would be a Med. Rare Steak w/ A1 sauce and shrimp scampi,, a loaded baked potato , grilled mushrooms, green beans, and Cherry cheesecake for dessert

buffet of good food until my stomach gets big..... rub it....and make sure I give a nice big burp to show that I am full and satisfied. Other than that, eat like I was pregnant all over again. U kno pregnant ladies love to eat what they crave for.....something good.

Instant noodles, all kinds of noodles, cheese, chocolate, potatoes, chicken noodle/double noodle soup, Marie Callender's blueberry pie, soymilk, milk, gatorade, and there's more.

the 3 piece chicken meal w/lots of mac+cheese from KFC!!

Lobster with butter

strawberries and whipped cream

Steak, lobster, cheeseburgers, pizza.