24*7 Pains that wont go away!?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and i always get these pains on my right side down below my wasteline. I know of round ligament pains, but i have had this pain for about a week straight now. It wont go away! I always had pains in this spot that would usually go away for an hour but this time it won't go away. it makes it hard to sleep, lay down, sit, walk, doing pretty much anything.. Should i be worried about these pains or no? and if its not round ligament pains, what could they be?

Favorite Answer

I would see the doctor with no further delay. You can't risk these things, it's your health and your baby's along. You must see the doctor and I would treat it urgent! Good luck! Happy New Year! and congratulations on baby on the way!! :-)

go to the hospital it could just be bub and everything ok or u could have a apendix problem and if not cared for could burst then u and bub at risk.

just go get checked and get piece of mind.

good luck

Maybe call a doctor, or go see one. Just to make sure everything is fine! good luck and congrats!