Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

if you had to fight either bruce lee or chuck lidell who would you choose?

fight to death!

ofcourse if he was still alive aholes lol

Favorite Answer

If it was for sport--and sport only, not a street fight--I'd rather fight Liddell. He is a good striking opponent, but he relies too heavily on strength. Putting too much trust in physical strength eventually becomes a weakness you can exploit. I would not fight to the death, because there would be no satisfaction in killing anyone.

• Ray H

I think I would rather fight Chuck Lidell . Bruce Lee was fast , Chuck Lidell is very good , but he doesn't have the speed of Bruce Lee . I hope your talking about a real streetfight though . I dont do so well with all the rules in full contact MMA .

That's an easy question with a simple answer:

I'd fight Chuck Lidell.

Bruce Lee was a trained killer, Lidell is a trained sportsman.

Lidell's training teaches him that there are certain targets you're "not allowed" to hit or kick, which will be ingrained into his fighting. To target those spots, Lidell will have to "think" about them instead of use them instinctually.

In the interim, I have the training to immediately attack anything soft and squishy and not buttoned down. Eyes, nose, ears, balls,

whatever it takes to walk away.

Bruce Lee because I figure once I quit he'll let me go. I think Chuck would probably kill me if there were no rules. If there are rules involved I think I'd still want to fight Bruce Lee because of I get lucky and get my weight on him I might have a better chance than against sometime from the UFC circuit.

Lidell does not final greater effective than 30 seconds, all you mma followers keep forgetting the main needed element the adult males in ufc are no longer martial artists they're glorified highway combatants Lee could snap Lidell's limbs in the previous he even knew what develop into occurring, examine some books watch quite martial artists and additionally you will see the ufc combatants are a comic tale!

If I had to fight either of them to death I may as well commit suicide before the fight becuase both would surely mess me up. But if I had to choose I would choose to fight Bruce Lee because at least I would be getting killed by my idol and he's a little smaller.

I would not chose to fight either. Chuck is a monster and Bruce must be undead if he can still fight. I would rather converse or train with them.

Source(s): 14yrs training

Bruce Lee because I at least have a chance to tear him up.

Bruce Lee hey I won he's dead allready.

I would fight bruce lee, he's allready dead, very easy fight for me.