Virtual pet?

I want to start my own kind of...virtual pet thingy...Sort of like neopets i guess... but with better type "pets" i was hoping to posibly make some money off of it, and i'm no artist. So i was wondering how i could draw pets with the same quality of the others like.. neopets or something. I need either a computer program, or a place where i can get drawing lessons for FREE. thanks!

I'm not getting one, I'm drawing one, making a site for kids, then they pay me to draw them. DUHH!!!

Favorite Answer

Just try your hand at your own art work...and you'll need Adobe illustrator for your computer graphic work. Take a class on that and you should be good to go and you could also think about having someone else help you...like a graphic designer in college that needs somewhere to put their work out on.

I'm a graphic designer myself...I know you could probably find someone to do it for you, especially when they're out of school. I would have jumped at the chance two years ago.

If you have to get a virtual pet, you have like no life