Tattoo design for a women's luck/gambling tattoo?

I have this idea drawn out with my nickname, the union jack and american flag, a top hat, cars with my favorite number 86 (here's a crude little sketch I made(a little drunk but w/e) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/scissorhands... )

Do any tattoo artists on here want to help me out change something to make it flow better or give me some insight? thanks!

Update:

Oh i forgot, it's going to be in the 'fourth quarter' of my back as in a grid, the bottom right

____

| |

__T_

Update 2:

Try right clicking the x and 'show picture', thats what happens when you use photobucket for 4 years i guess idk, but try that to see it

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i`m not a tattoo artist, but i got a tat. 5 months ago on my right shoulder blade .. i just think your sketch is really nice (:

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

First of all, how dare you Liam say that all women with tattoos are nothing but cheap, masculine ho's. How dare you! Women get tattoos for different reasons, sometimes its personal and really means something to them. Just because a woman has a tattoo doesn't make her any less feminime or trashy. I have a small tattoo and i love it. Theres nothing wrong with women getting one! Also ok, you may get some women who do act like tramps who have a tattoo for no other reason but they are the ones who are giving women with tattoos a bad name. Oh and by the way, my fiance, yes fiance is with me for over 6 years, not because he thinks im easy just because i have a tattoo! Stop living in the past for goodness sake and grow up! Any way, back to the question. Try looking on Tattoo Johnny website for a design. They have thousands of designs and you never know, you might get inspiration for the one you want or a nice design :) Hope this helps :)

• 1 decade ago

I don't really like it but if you go to a good place bring your ideas and they will design it.

• teri
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i'm not seeing a pic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Where's the pic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.