BB stuck in ear?

I got a airsoft bb stuck in my ear ( note to self, don't sleep with bbs on your pillow), is there any safe solution to get it out with out going to the emergency room. It's not too far in, it in the part where it curves

• IMHO
    Favorite Answer

If standing on your head don't work, have someone try to get it out with tweezers, but BE SURE NOT to push it in more.

Soak a qtip with olive oil. Make sure it contacts the bb and the ear around. Then gently with a small stick, wiggle it out

First, you have to get a really thin, long stick.

Second, stick it in the ear were BB is stuck.

Third, push BB through head till it comes out of the other side..

No, I kid, if you, or some one else cant get it out you have to go to the E.R., applying any sucktion , or putting things in there could pop your ear drum...

I would get a straw that's bigger than the BB and put olive oil on it, but cut the straw to 2 inches and keep your ear facing down. Try it ever so gently for five minutes.

See a specialist, it is too easy to push it further back. Hospitals generally aren't equiped with the right tools for removal of objects from the ears or nose. When my son was young, a screw fell out of his electric tooth brush and he put it up his nose. The emergency room Dr. tried to get it out, but he didn't have the right tools nor the knowledge. They referred me to a specialist who got it out.

I did this to my brother when he was asleep...

Hey, I was bored!

They used a magnet to get them out. Definitely go to the emergency room if you can't get it easily. If you play with it too much it could possibly go in too far and damage your ear drum.

There is no safe way w/o going to the emergency room but if you must u can use tweezers or two qtips. I don't hold myself responsible if you damage your self

it is surely relatively unhappy to pay attention. on an identical time as i'm no longer able to tell you what got here approximately, i will furnish some advice to circumvent this interior the destiny. considering the fact that your cat is obviously used to being outdoors, keeping him interior is probable a special to impossibility, in spite of the undeniable fact that it relatively is beneficial to evaluate fencing on your outdoors for him. on an identical time as no longer as massive because of the fact the territory he's used to wandering it is going to guard him from risky stories like this one. additionally, it relatively is beneficial to alert the police approximately this incident, as what got here approximately could be seen animal abuse (no longer your fault, somebody elses). in step with threat they could be on the seem out for this happening to different pets/cats. additionally, confer with the human beings on your community, because of the fact somebody might have considered somebody performing humorous, or suspicious. i'm sorry to pay attention that somebody tried to harm your kitty, and that i'm hoping you unravel this incident.

an easy way to fix this...rather unusual problem would be to simply take a straw and have someone try to "suck" it out, care full not to swallow it. if that fails I'd suggest medical help.

Source(s): many games of airsoft,and paintball(don't ask were i've seen those get stuck)

DON'T LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS ON THIS POSTING THAT TELL YOU TO USE TWEEZERS FOR THIS. They don't have the faintest Idea that you could damage your eardrum or go deaf permanently. Go to immediate care center.