how do i get my hair to stay pretty all day?

my hairs so freken gorgeouse when i straighten it than in like to hours it gets nasty and gross and like frizzy what products can i use to make it say silkt soft all day

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

use anti frizz serum

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After you straighten it, put on anti-frizz stuff. Then don't touch it, or play with it, or move it around. The more your nasty and germy hands touch your hair, the nastier and germier your "freken gorgeouse" hair gets. If necessary, touch up with a brush or some hair spray during the day.

• wishon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

shop a small bag on your backpack and fill it with hair components like a broom,hairspray, and so on. Take it out of your bag and bring it to the washroom at destroy cases to restoration up your hair. additionally in case you place on your hair in a ponytail it would not get all frizzy and undesirable looking by the day.

• shabo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

miss blue eyes it's this VO5 rub some in your hands then rub some down your hair and it will prevent frizziness just use it on the outside layer of your hair

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

have a look at kerastase product =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i found some stuff at great clips that keeps ur hair not frizzy ALL DAYand it will stay "silk soft "forever~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear a hat. hope this helps

:)

• anti frizz!!

• 1 decade ago

comb it .. duhh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.